Ladies and gentlemen and everyone else! I present to you Onision the slut shamer of all slut shamers, the infamously ignorant almost 30-year-old village idiot of Youtube! Let’s have a look at this spectacle!
Oh no… Let’s transcript this madness! Here we go:
1. One of the first benefits of not sleeping around is you tend to have higher morals in general . I know this doesn’t resonate well with all of you. It’s kind of like if you focus on negative more than positive you tend to be a more negative person. Do less meaningless things, find more meaning. And of course sleeping around means you’re doing meaningless things [oh dear lord, citation needed]. So that’s reason number one - morality .
2. You don’t make a whole lot of friends sleeping around [and you know this how? I mean: citation needed]. People get jealous of each other, rumours gets spread . A lot of time your friends start to look at you differently .
3. A good reason a woman should not sleep around is because a lot of guys don’t even take you seriously when you do that [who cares! - citation needed]. They are more inclined to look at you as if you’re a temporary girlfriend rather than a permanent one if they known you’ve slept around with a lot of guys .
4. When you sleep around you devalue yourself [we’re definitely in need of a citation over here]. It basically sends out a loud and clear message that you can be bought for whatever those guys shelled out to you , whether it was a drink or a drink plus dinner or a drink plus dinner plus a movie [nice]. It’s better just to make the pricks wait. That way you can really wait to see if they actually deserve it.
5. “Rape: The only crime where the victim becomes the accused”. When you find yourself in sexual situations aggressive sex or even rape is more likely to occur [very misleading. Most rapes don’t happen in connection to having regular sexual intercourse. Most rapes are premeditated and are not a “spur of the moment” kind of thing x]. That’s a horribly scary thing [your ignorance is starting to scare me].
6. As established before when guys sleep around people act as if it’s some great accomplishment but when a girl sleeps around for some reason that seems to reflect on every single female in the world, at least in a small way. It’s kind of like how society doesn’t act that surprised when a man hits a woman because a sadly a lot of men do that [define “a lot”]. And yet how many domestic violence cases do you hear about women on men [In the US, about 15% of known victims of domestic abuse are men]? There are different negative expectations between the different genders and when you sleep around you only forward that expectation of yours . So the 6th reason is to not sleep around for the sake of people looking at your entire gender slightly in a better way .
7. Another great reason to not sleep around: You rarely have to put up with people constantly harassing you about sleeping around. It’s like what the fuck, not only is there that massive double standard but that double standard is so harsh. You don’t just officially qualify for the word “slut”, you also have to put up with the drama negativity associated with it. Quality of life goes down [does this come with a citation? No? ok..].
8. [Makes a remark about how the girl is way too attractive for the guy, since appearance is the most important thing in a relationship for Greg, who even made a skinny pact with his ex.] I guess that brings us to the reality that you generally become an outcast . While you may have a friend or two in this situation the mass majority just seems to turn their back on you  which in general can hurt your ability to succeed  considering a lot of people think of you negatively before you even really talk to them , injuring your ability to function in society at an optimal level [well that escalated…].
9. A slut is defined as a woman who sleeps around but a slut is also defined as an unclean person . Do you really want to share the identity with someone who is dirty, or even worse, diseased? Even if you use a condom you can still get an STD and even if you use birth control you can still get pregnant [the risk is greatly reduced though]. There’s a huge emotional, physical and financial risk there and for what? The person you’re with may not even try hard to please you, they could just lay there and make you do all the work and then how do you feel when it’s done? A lot of statistics show that guys only last around two minutes in bed [citation needed. Actually I can help you out. A simple google search and you’ll find multiple sources all claiming the average man lasts about 14 minutes] so I ask you, what is it really worth? If you feel like there’s something empty in you, like there’s a void that needs to be filled, my better self would start by talking to a therapist. Now when I felt like shit in my life I have searched for solutions in the wrong place and it definitely hurt in the end. But that’s kind of why I’m here talking to you now.
There are just too many downsides to sleeping around . It doesn’t necessarily make other people feel better about you , it doesn’t necessarily make you feel better about yourself  so what’s the point? I say invest in some good porn and some good sex toys because at least you can count on those and there’s really no risk with them . Regardless, whether you’re a slut or not, I truly hope you have a wonderful day [that’s nice, after you told them they’re immoral, devaluing their entire gender and that they need therapy because something must be missing in their life…]. Boob squeeze [… your fans are minors in case you missed that].
I guess he only came up with 9 reasons…
I went a little crazy with the citations, it was simply to highlight the fact that Greg always presents his opinions as facts.
I only want to say a few things in response to this. First of all, where is this link between sleeping around and morality? For you, the thought of sleeping around is immoral, for someone else it isn’t. Don’t speak of your opinion as fact because it isn’t.
You speak as if every individual carry the weight of their entire gender on their shoulders when it comes to how the genders are portrayed in society. Just because people like you look at people who sleep around as immoral people who lack meaning in their life shouldn’t mean that they should give up their lifestyle choice and how they present themselves simply to please you. In my opinion, it’s people like you who need to learn to be more open-minded if we want those stereotypes and the prejudice gone.
I can’t believe you’ve even gone so far as to think having sex with multiple people “injures your ability to function in society”. Please back that up with something valid. I know of many people who proudly and happily “sleep around” (have consensual sex with multiple people) and some of them function way better than me in this society and have great jobs and a great social life and I do not “sleep around”. Again, if you can’t back your opinion with facts, then don’t present it as fact.
You speak of people who sleep around as if there has to be something wrong in their life, that they all need therapy and that something in their lives has to be corrected. That having sex with multiple people is inherently wrong and people who engage in that kind of activities are too. You must have very little contact with other human beings if this is how you perceive people who are different from you. There are people who sleep around who do have problems in their lives and may be in need of therapy, just like there are people who don’t sleep around who may be in need of therapy as well but just because someone isn’t like you doesn’t mean they need therapy and that something is missing in their life.
If it is consensual sex between people of age, what’s the problem?
This was a long post. He just wouldn’t stop talking nonsense.